Botox and Dermal Filler Training
Eon Medical Spa is proud to introduce a Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course designed for Physicians, Nurses, and Dentists. This is a 2-day, hands-on and comprehensive training course which provides the participants with proper training on technique as well as treating complications using proven standards of care and methods accepted by the Plastic Surgery community.
Training will be held at a neutral site for either one-on-one or group training.
Prerequisites: Must be licensed to practice.
Maximum class size: 5
– Training Manual
– Botox and Dermal Filler Product (sufficient product is provided for each attendee. Additional product available for purchase)
Each attendee after successful completion of the 2-day Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course will:
- Learn to perform advanced medical and aesthetic procedures using Botulinum Toxin injections and hyaluronic acid/Non-hyaluronic acid dermal fillers safely, skillfully and effectively.
- Learn proprietary techniques and procedures from a professional Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner that has created exceptional advantages for their success in Aesthetics.
- Learn how to treat complications should they occur and gain a thorough understanding of how to avoid potential risks associated with cosmetic injections.
- Learn the proper guidelines for patient charting, administration issues and the corrective measures for adverse events
- Be able to describe and identify mechanisms of action, product characteristics, patient education, and who is an ideal candidate for aesthetic, medical and pain conditions.